So let’s try this website thing again shall we?
Now that I’m further along in my work, hobbies, and life in general, I have some ideas on what I want for my website. So here are the goals:
- Blog – General thoughts about life and whatnots. More personal and less business-like structure that just becomes a place to jot down thoughts and ideas
- Quality – Since the company I work for has gotten through our ISO 9001:2015 program successfully, I feel like there’s some info I can share here for other people who were me 3 years ago.
- Beer – Still a passion of mine. While I don’t brew nearly as much as I’d like to, I’d like a place to share interesting articles related to the beer world and related ideas.
- Resume – Not sure if I’ll make it public but a page to host my resume and keep track of my work history and achievements.
- WordPress 5.0 – learn more about formatting and understand the new 5.0 updates instead of just winging it every time I log on here.
I think that’s enough. I’ll start with the blog and its format to be easily read. I struggled with using categories in the past because I try to make things too structured. So let’s see if I can make this easier for me. Onwards!